Crystal's 2019 World Cruise: Grand Continental Odysseys
Take a voyage on the wild side to discover the natural wonders of Australia and Africa by way of the South Pacific and Indian Ocean. Crystal’s 2019 World Cruise follows a tropical route deep into the Southern Hemisphere to see kangaroos and wallabies in the Outback, spot lemurs in Madagascar, sight Big Five on safari and search for secrets in the world’s oldest desert. Sprinkled throughout this grand wilderness odyssey are flourishes of cosmopolitan glamor and legendary landmarks—Sydney’s iconic opera house, Cape Town’s commanding Table Mountain, Barcelona’s awe-inspiring Sagrada Família, and the Palais Princier de Monaco.
From the lush volcanic isles of Hawaii to the vast wilderness reserves throughout South Africa, explore the untamed natural beauty of Australia’s south coast, featuring two maiden calls at Kangaroo Island—minutes from the mainland, but a million miles away “where the wild things are,” and Busselton—gateway to the Margaret River Wine Region.
On an itinerary perfectly balancing sublime days at sea with supreme adventures ashore, relish the serenity of an Indian Ocean transit before trekking rainforests in Mauritius and snorkeling coral reefs in Reunion Island. A rare three-day stay in Cape Town invites explorations of famed beaches, renowned wine regions, and naturally, Table Mountain, while the journey along Africa’s western coast reveals secrets of the Namib Desert (including the world’s tallest sand dunes), and remote Atlantic islands with important ties to history (Napoleon was exiled to St. Helena). This epic adventure concludes with picture-perfect ports in Spain and a final two nights in Monte Carlo to savor the indulgences of the French Riviera.
2019 FULL World Cruise Savings & Amenities:
- Limited-time 2-for-1 Cruise-Only Fares plus Book Now Savings up to $6,000 per person when you book by April 29, 2016
- Full World Cruise Book Now Cruise-Only Fares available from $26,285 per person
- Crystal Society savings of up to $4,520 per person!
- New-to-Crystal savings for New-To-Crystal guests up to $3,615 per person additional savings with fares available from $25,640 per person!
- $2,000 per person As You Wish Shipboard Credit
- Complimentary chauffeured private car transfers† between the airport to ship and ship to airport
- Excess Luggage Reimbursement of up to $500 per person*
- Guests sailing on a FULL World Cruise enjoy an exclusive Welcome Celebration in Los Angeles, January 13, 2019
- Two exclusive shoreside events
- Special onboard events
- Specially selected gifts
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff
- Complimentary evening specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar and at least once in Prego. Additional Specialty Restaurant dining reservations are complimentary for full World Cruise guests, on a space available basis.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and the Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more
- Personal Select Air program available††
- Book Early and Save! Pay in full 180 days prior to departure and receive an additional 2.5% Early Full Payment savings
Contact Us for full details at 1-800-265-3838.